Non-contact Dimensional Measurement
The ZS16D is a CCD line scan sensor with very high resolution used for non-contact dimensional measurement. By means of a lens the object to be measured is imaged to the linear CCD array in the ZS16D. The lens determines the measuring range. Standard lenses can cover measuring ranges from 2 mm to 2000 mm.
A bus interface with an 8-bit parallel data output serves reading out the measuring values.
The ZS16D is designed to be operated by 9.5 – 18.5 V, DC.
Characteristics of the ZS16D
- High resolution 1:16000 (interpolated)
- Measuring ranges 2 mm - 2000 mm
- High sensitivity for shortest exposure times
- Scan rate up to 1000/s
- Narrow scanning width
- Detection of up to 512 edge positions within a single scan
- Digital output
- Synchronization of up to 8 sensors