Biaxial Measurement of Motions
The Biaxial Measuring System Model 200MP measures optically - and thus without contact - the linear displacement of a round target in two orthogonal axes (x, y). Measuring range and distance depend on the individually lens used. Measuring in two axes takes place simultaneously with a scan rate of 1000 measurements per second. The calibrated measuring values in ASCII format are stored in a PC. In order to receive analog measuring values for x and y a two-channel 14-bit interface can be installed.
- Resolution: 1:16000 in x and y
- Simultaneous measurement
- Scan rate: 1000/s
- Built-in viewer allows setup within a very short period of time
- Robust system; uses solid state technology
- Operator does not have to perform any calibration
- To be connected to the parallel port LPT1 of a PC; storage of the measuring values (x, y) in ASCII format in the PC
- With optional autocollimator adapter and special lens it measures the angular motion of a front surface mirror in two axes.