Biaxial Measurement of Motions
The Biaxial Measuring System Model 200MPA measures the linear displacement of a target in two orthogonal axes. Measuring range and distance depend on the individual lens used. Measuring ranges of 100 mm x 100 mm up to 1500 mm x 1500 mm are possible. Measuring distances can be up to 200 m.
Further Characteristics of the 200 MPA
- Measures linear displacement of a target in 2 orthogonal axes
- Resolution: 1:16000 in x and y
- Simultaneous measurement
- Scan rate: 1000/s
- Built-in viewer allows setup within a very short period of time
- Robust system; uses solid state technology
- Operator does not have to perform any calibration
- Data Output X, Y: Analog +/- 10V
- With optional autocollimator adapter and special lens it measures the angular motion of a front surface mirror in two axes.